Wednesday, April 11, 2007

No time for school.

I've thought about going back to school a few years ago and it just wasn't realistic. I'm in a profession where you really seem to top out financially unless you're a partner or work 70 hours a week at a big firm.

One option online school where I can do all of the work at my leisure and on my timeframe. I've always thought I'd be a good accountant and I love crunching numbers!

DirectoryOfSchools.com offers a listing of all of the online schools out there. You can see what programs they offer and also be directed to their website.

The last time I looked at schools online I was shocked to see how much they cost! Of course, at this point in my life I might be too old to go back. Not to mention, we just go finished paying for college debt.

Why would I want to start over from scratch??

No comments: