Wednesday, April 04, 2007

Mickey and Minnie are waiting for you!

We figure in a few more years Graem will be old enough for us to take her to Disney! We went a few years ago with my uncle and aunt and fortunately, they paid for everything! So we never got to really see how much it costs.

One of my friends went a few months ago and told me the cost of tickets and I couldn't believe it!!

Disney World Tickets were very costly and her kids weren't even old enough to do most of the rides.

That's why I'm glad I stumbled across OrlandFunTickets.com. They offer a lot of good information about the Orlando, Florida area and also offer discount tickets for many of the entertainment venues.

Don't leave home without your coupons! The more you save before you get to Disney - the more you have to spend in their overpriced gift shops!!

No comments: